Inmate Funds

To make a payment on an inmate's debt account, click Here 

To deposit money into an inmates commissary account, order a care package or pay a bond payment,
follow these steps:

1. Website -
2. Call 1-866-422-6833 - 24 hours a day
3. Easy to use Lobby Kiosk at the Grand Traverse County Correctional Facility,
    accepts Mastercard, Visa, American Express and cash

Inmates can also transfer their commissary money to use for phone calls.