When do I file?
It is required to have protested to the Board of Review to protect your rights for future appeal to the Michigan Tax Tribunal for properties classified as Agricultural and Residential. Appeals must be filed to the Tribunal by July 31 of the tax year involved.

Appeals for commercial, industrial, developmental, or utility real property may be appealed to the March Board of Review or directly to the Michigan Tax Tribunal prior to May 31 of the tax year involved. Commercial, Industrial, or utility personal property has the same requirements provided the taxpayer filed a personal property statement with the local unit of government prior to the commencement of the March Board of Review.

Show All Answers

1. What is the Michigan Tax Tribunal?
2. How does the Tribunal work?
3. How does Small Claims work?
4. When do I file?
5. How do I file?
6. What are the fees?