How do I report a narcotics issue?
If you are wanting to report information or tips on drug related crimes that aren’t currently happening, please call TNT at 231-922-0993.

If you are witnessing something currently happening, then you need to call 911 to report it.Traverse Narcotics Team

Show All Answers

1. What is Smart 911?
2. What if I call 911 by accident?
3. How do I request a presentation?
4. What do I do if I see a dog left inside a vehicle?
5. Why do dispatchers ask so many questions?
6. Do I call 911 even if it is not an emergency?
7. How do I report a narcotics issue?
8. How do I obtain a burning permit?