Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Parks & Recreation

  1. Central YMCA Work Order Request

    Please fill out this form with as much detail as possible. The Parks Office Manager will follow up on each request.

  2. Contact your Grand Traverse County Parks Department

    Please leave a message regarding your suggestion, problem, or concern.

  1. Civic Center Athletic Field Advertising

    Advertise your business at the Grand Traverse County Civic Center! The Parks and Recreation Department is currently taking inquiries... More…

  2. Event Support Documentation Submission

    The following submission form is for submitting support information and documentation for reservations.