Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Civic Center Amphitheater Rental Amphitheater

  1. Links: Policies and Fees

    Please review the following policies and fees below. Once you have submitted your application, these links will be readily available to you in your e-mail for reference at any time.

  2. Off Season Dates:  October 1 to May 1  
    County Residents Nonresidents
    4-hour Reservation (Minimum)
    $40 per 4 Hours$60 per 4 Hours 
    Additional Time $10 per Hour$15 per Hour
    May, August, and September*
    Monday through Thursday
    County ResidentNonresidents
    4-hour Reservation (Minimum)$100 per 4 Hours$140 per 4 Hours
    Full-day Rental (24 Hours)$500$900
    Half-day Rental (12 Hours)$250$450
    Additional Hour(s)$25$30
    Friday, Saturday, and Sunday

    4-Hour Reservation (Minimum)$160 per 4 Hours$200 per 4 Hours
    Full-day Rental (24 Hours)$800$1,200
    Half-day Rental (12 Hours)$400$600
    Additional Hour(s)$40$50
    *Amphitheater is unavailable for reservations during the month of June and July. 

  3. Contact Information:

    Please tell us who will be responsible for your event.

  4. Date of Event:

    Please answer the questions below to help establish dates you are interested in having your event.

  5. One-Day Event Entry:
  6. Please tell us the date you're interested in having your event. 

  7. If you're requiring multiple dates OR multiple facilities, please let us know those dates and their corresponding facilities here.

  8. Describe Your Event:

    Please review and answer the questions below to the best of your knowledge. If logistics change closer to your event date, you may submit an "Application Amendment Form" up to thirty (30) days prior to your event date.

  9. Parking Requirements: *

    Please check one.

  10. Signs, Displays, and Decorations: *
  11. All directional signs must be printed in a professional manner. Signs at the entrance of Twin Lakes Park must abide by the Long Lake Township Ordinance and be no larger than eight (8) square feet in area and may not be located within the road right of way. The only adhesive material allowed on the walls/pillars is drafting/painting tape which will not damage surfaces. No masking tape, duct tape, electrical tape, transparent tape, or double-stick tape is permitted. Decorations may not be hung with nails or screws, nor may they be used on the floors. Decorations may be freestanding. The use of birdseed, rice, flower petals, balloons, fog machines, and blowing bubbles are permitted outside for wedding and reception farewells. Confetti, glitter, pyrotechnics, sparklers, and are not permitted inside or outside the venue(s). Chiffon or netting combined with electricity is not permitted. No décor may be attached or displayed on any of the exhibits or artifacts. All décor items must be completely removed by the Customer during the load out.

  12. Tents: *

    NOTE: All tents MUST be sandbagged or water-barreled down. Tents may not be staked into the ground for any reason. The location and size of tents are to be approved by the Grand Traverse County Parks and Recreation Director prior to reservation.

  13. Please include the number of tent(s), location of tent(s), and size of the tent(s) (maximum size allowed on park property is set at 30 by 75 feet).

  14. Fires and Candles: *

    Fires and candles are permitted. All candles or other fire receptacles must be approved by the Parks and Recreation Director, and all candles must be used with glass covers. Only the County Parks and Recreation rangers on-site are permitted to light a fire (outside of grills), and only the existing fireplaces or fire pit on-site may be used.

  15. Requested start time. 

  16. Requested end time. 

  17. Electrical Services/Sound and Visual Equipment: *
  18. Standard electrical equipment permitted, serviced by 20 amp circuits. Any special electrical needs/equipment must be approved by the Director and staff electricians, and cost will be incurred by the Customer. All sound must follow Section One, Item Six of the Park Rules. 

  19. Planning Maps
  20. Map/Layout Uploads:
  21. Additional Map/Layout Uploads:

    If you wish to submit more maps or layouts, you may email them to and/or

  22. Vendor(s):
  23. Please include all vendors for caterers, portable restrooms, trash management, pipe and drape, tent rental, banner management, smokers, bounce houses, loading trucks, etc.

  24. Request for Serving or Selling Alcohol:

    Please fill in the following information if you're requesting approval for serving or selling alcohol during your event. Please note: the High-Impact application allows for requests for alcohol for events that are open to the public.

  25. Events Open to the Public:

    Please fill out the following if your event is open to the public.

  26. Alcohol Permit Requirements:

    Above are requirements that the State of Michigan requires for public events wishing to serve and/or sell alcohol to the public. Please check the requirements you have already completed.

  27. If you already have your Special License issued by the State of Michigan, please upload a copy here to include with your application.

  28. If you are not planning on adding the liquor liability onto your group's insurance documents, please upload your bartending services liquor liability insurance certificate. Please note: the Parks Department still requires your group certificate of insurance, listing Grand Traverse County as additional insured with at least $1,000,000 personal liability.

  29. Certificate of Insurance:
  30. General Insurance Requirements:

    Liability Insurance: A certificate of insurance of at least one hundred thousand dollars ($100,000) is required (a copy of homeowners’ or company insurance will suffice). The insurance must cover the exact dates of the rental.

  31. Certificate of Insurance: *
  32. Promotional Material:
  33. Feel free to upload your promotional material here. If you don't quite have it at this time, you may always upload it from our webpage under "Reservation for Events", then to "Already Have a Reservation". 

  34. Approval of your Application:

    Please keep in mind your application is just a request. Parks and Recreation Staff will review your request and check availability. If your requested date(s) is/are available, staff will reach out to you via email to approve your application. Once your application is approved, please be prepared to pay a deposit within seven (7) days of your approval email.

  35. Leave This Blank:

  36. This field is not part of the form submission.