Private Property / Hit and Run Accident

To report a private property or hit and run accident, complete the fillable form below, print it off and mail it to our agency at GTSO Central Records, 851 Woodmere Avenue, Traverse City, MI  49686.  Once received, we will contact you with any questions and to provide you with a report number.

If you do not have a printer, contact our office at (231) 995-5005 and we would be happy to mail you the form.