Name Changes


The 13th Circuit Court - Family Division has jurisdiction over change of name petitions. Persons who are seeking a name change must be a resident of Grand Traverse County for 1 year prior to filing the petition. 

Name Change Form Packets are available on the Grand Traverse County Clerk's website.