Terminate Conservatorship

Terminate or Modify Conservatorship

If the protected individual or any interested person wishes to terminate or modify the conservatorship a Petition to Terminate / Modify, PC676 (PDF), must be filed with the Court along with a $20 filing fee or the Fee Waiver Request, MC20.

The court welcomes your questions, but Court Personnel are prohibited by law from giving legal advice. It may be wise to secure the services of an attorney to assist you with the complexity of the paperwork.